Our firm also specializes in this field.Any person injured in consequence of a motor vehicle accident, either as a pedestrian or a driver of another motor vehicle and can prove that the driver of the other motor vehicle had been negligent, can claim damages, both general and special (as in the case of medical negligence claims, but in this instance limited to certain amounts as prescribed by law) for damages sustained in consequence of such injuries, against the Road Accident Fund.